Tuesday, September 10, 2013

TSOT #135

Hello! It's time again for another sketch at Try Stampin' On Tuesday, with the additional theme of using circles on your card.




I wanted to make another Christmas card - my stash is no where near where it needs to be! I heat embossed my image panel and sentiment in gold. The baubles are made from the retired stamp set pendant park and punched out with different size punches, I got the idea from Mary Fish.

Now over to you - it's great seeing what you come up with.

Just also wanted to welcome the new designers that have joined our team - they are fabulous! And if you want to see the design teams creations, go here.

Thanks for looking

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful ornaments! Love your design and the color scheme. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful ornaments! Love your design and the color scheme. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous CAS card Sarah, and thank you for the warm welcome!

    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my little corner of blog land! I love reading your comments and greatly appreciate them :)
Have a great day!