Tuesday, October 22, 2013

TSOT #141

Hi all, it's time again for another sketch over at Try Stampin' On Tuesday. I went for a rather quick and simple variation of the sketch.



This is another one of my sketches and I actually pulled it from this card. There is a spooky theme to go with this weeks sketch, but here in Oz, we dont really celebrate halloween. I'm also trying to use up some retired papers - but cutting into beautiful papers is SO hard! I'm however happy with how fresh this feels.

Now over to you, it's great seeing what you come up with and I'm sure you are going to want to check out the other DT creations, so go here

Thanks for looking



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my little corner of blog land! I love reading your comments and greatly appreciate them :)
Have a great day!