Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Mojo Monday 201

This week Mojo Monday is letting you choose between a square or circle card. I dont tend to do either shaped card, so I kept it simple and went for a square card. If I have time and I'm feeling inspired, I might try a circle card.

Heres the sketch:

Here's my take on it:


I need to start to stock up on Christmas cards, because sure enough Christmas will be here in no time (along with the warmer weather!) I'm not sure about you, but if I have to make a whole heap of Christmas cards in one hit, I seem to make them very similar looking and boring. By starting now I hopefully wont be doing a rushed job in December.
Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my little corner of blog land! I love reading your comments and greatly appreciate them :)
Have a great day!