Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Try stampin on Tuesday Challenge #26

I just found this cute challenge blog. Try Stampin on Tuesday has a cute sketch for this weeks challenge.
I wanted to do something fun and summery, as we are having an abnormally warm start to August (I'm not complaining!) Here's what I came up with:


I flipped the sketch and pulled out my fox & friends set which has been a little neglected. I love this stamp set and think I bought it mainly for this cute monkey. I was going to enter in the  Pals Paper Arts challenge of paper piercing, but I missed the dead line, oops. Here's the sketch for the challenge:


Once again if you have time, go and check out Try stampin on Tuesday, I think I'll become a regular visitor!
Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

  1. I agree Sarah that little monkey is just sooo cute! Thanks for playing along at TST and hope you join us for more challenges soon!
    Cheers,
    T

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the monkey as well. I also like how your card is so light and airy. Thanks so much for playing at Try Stampin'.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my little corner of blog land! I love reading your comments and greatly appreciate them :)
Have a great day!