Friday, February 24, 2012

Festive Friday # 7

Hi Guys! Time for another Festive Friday Challenge. Here's my inspiration for you this week:



I actually got the inspiration from this card. I thought the colours were great and ones I wouldn't normally put together myself. So the base is 'baja breeze' and the DSP is from 'paisley petals'. The snow man is made from a 1" circle for the head and the two body bits are 11/4" circle. The hat, scarf, nose and arms were cut free hand and the eyes and buttons are the smallest circle from the 'owl punch'. I stamped the smallest snow flake from 'snow swirled' in white and the snow has just been ripped to the shape I wanted. The sentiment is from 'four the holidays' and I cut a tooth pick to size for the pole. Lastly I popped the snowman up on dimensionals. This was a little bit different to my normal Christmas cards, as I dont normally do 'snowy' cards as we are right in the middle of summer at Christmas! But having said that, I this this guys is pretty cute!

So why not drop by Nicole's blog and see what the other design team have come up with and get a head start on your Christmas cards! Also Nicole is offering random prize winners if we get 5 or more entries - so it's a win-win all round!


Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my little corner of blog land! I love reading your comments and greatly appreciate them :)
Have a great day!