Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Wedding Theme Sketch - SC 026/12

Hi all, Sorry it's been a little while since I've popped past - life - it gets busy!
Anyway I have been meaning to play along with Sunny Challenges & Creations for a while now, but just haven't found the time. Their challenge this week is to use the sketch and have a wedding theme... perfect! I needed a money slider for a wedding which is coming up. I flipped the sketch and this is what I've come up with:


Here it is open:


The theme of the wedding this is going to, is black and white. I used my much neglected vintage wallpaper embossing folder. The butterflies were made using the smallest butterfly on the 'beautiful butterflies' die and the black one is from the 'beautiful wings' embosslit. I was pretty happy with the end result, as I struggled to use just two colours. You can find the tutorial for the money slider here
Thanks for looking!


2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Sarah. Black & White is always classy. I love how you flipped the sketch & used it for your money slider. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Sunny Challenges & Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fabulous. I love the way you have incorporated the sketch into your beautiful gift. Thanks for playing along at Sunny Challenges & Creations this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my little corner of blog land! I love reading your comments and greatly appreciate them :)
Have a great day!