Friday, March 15, 2013

Fresh Vintage Butterfly

Hi all! I was cruising around on Pinterest the other week and came across this card which someone else had pinned from my blog. I thought it was awesome seeing my work pinned and re pinned :)
Any ways, I had made up a few more of these beauties, but I used the fresh vintage stamp instead and thought I'd share...




The vanilla panel is stamped using the biggest stamp in rose red, using my stamp-a-ma-jig. I've then inked up my square lattice EB folder in crumb cake and run it through. All the edges are sponged and the butterfly is also stamped with rose red to create a ton on tone effect. I made the same card in: not quite navy, elegant eggplant and cherry cobbler.

Thanks for looking :)

2 comments:

  1. I love, love, love this card: Fresh Vintage Butterfly. Could you please let me know the measurements of this card. I want to make it as a mothers day card.

    Thank you for sharing. It is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Darlene, glad you like and are inspired by my card :)
      The card measures 10.5 cm x 14.8 cm over all. The stamped background panel is 9 cm x 13 cm layered onto vanilla 9.2 cm x 13.2 cm. The center panel is 6 cm x 10 cm and it's layered onto rose red 10.1 cm x 6.1 and vanilla 6.5 cm x 10.5 cm. Hope this helps. Any more questions just ask. I'd love to see your creation if you have time :) Have fun crafting!

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my little corner of blog land! I love reading your comments and greatly appreciate them :)
Have a great day!