Tuesday, November 19, 2013

TSOT #145

Hello! It's time again for another sketch at Try Stampin' On Tuesday.



I was going to create something completely different, but ended up going very clean and simple. I recently got the Happy Day stamp set. I fell in love with the medallion and wanted to pull it out for this sketch. I'm loving bermuda bay and whisper white as a Christmas combo this year. I'll show you a few more examples I have done with this combo at a later date - hopefully I'll get there!!

Now over to you, it's fantastic seeing all of your creations and I know you'll want to see the DT creation, so go here to check them out.

Thanks for looking

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my little corner of blog land! I love reading your comments and greatly appreciate them :)
Have a great day!