Here's my tag:
And my tutorial:
1. Die cut tag in old olive cardstock.
2. Layer a cherry cobbler piece 7.5 cm x 8 cm.
3. Layer whisper white card 7.3 cm x 8 cm.
4. Adhere a strip of cherry cobbler 3 cm x 8 cm along the bottom.
5. Adhere a strip of Seasons of Style DSP 2.6 cm, x 8 cm over cherry cobbler strip.
you want your Christmas tree to look.
for this job. Build up your tree until you are happy with it. Snip a small strip of soft suede and glue
under leaves to create trunk. Glue on silver pearls to finish tree.
And the finished tag. I hope you like it and find the tutorial useful.
If you need more inspiration then head to here and see the other designers creations.
Thanks for looking.