Thursday, December 19, 2013

Teachers Gifts

Good evening, or actually it's good early morning :) I've been up trying to get a few things done (been working on some bon-bons made with the envelope punch board - I'll share them later)

Anyway, I have a quick project to share with you. I made these for each of my DD's teachers this year and the teachers loved them!


They are little note holders. I made them using an IKEA frame, placed some retired dsp in the frame and finished it off with a clip - super easy and quick!


I went super clean and simple for the packaging - a white paper bag, some retired ribbon and tag and I was done. I was really happy with how these turned out and it's always a bonus when the recipients love them just as much. 

Thanks for looking

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my little corner of blog land! I love reading your comments and greatly appreciate them :)
Have a great day!