Monday, February 3, 2014

Pocket Note Books

Hi! Today I wanted to share some cute note books which I altered the cover.


I used the flower and sentiment stamps from Elements of Style (retired) and stamped them in white ink on all of the different card stocks. I used basic black, elegant eggplant, basic grey, rose red and not quite navy. To make it a more seamless look, I snipped small slits to allow for the wire to go around the card stock. They are quite easy to make and you can make quite a few in a short amount of time - always a bonus if you wanted to make these for Christmas.

Any questions, just ask and as always thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my little corner of blog land! I love reading your comments and greatly appreciate them :)
Have a great day!