Sunday, February 9, 2014

I Seem to do Things in 2...

... not really sure why, but pulling through some pics in my 'to blog' folder, I've noticed I would make cards in two's.

For this set of cards I used the ever elegant Pleasant Poppies:



I stamped the poppies in white ink onto certainly celery card stock (retired) and then heat embossed in white. The first card I ran a versa mark pen around the flowers - not sure if I like it or not. I used soft suede for the sentiments, so saffron dsp and a red button from my stash to add a bit of 'pop'.

These are really cute in real life and since looking at them in this post, I'm going to say that the second card is my favourite - what's yours? 

Thanks for stopping by :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my little corner of blog land! I love reading your comments and greatly appreciate them :)
Have a great day!