Monday, May 19, 2014

Birthday Card Take 1

Hello! Oh boy it has been ages sine I have posted anything here. Between numerous birthdays, weddings, a little thing called a busy life and throw in a Michael Buble concert for good measure - things have been busy!

But I do have a few creations to share with you over the next few days :)

My sister asked me to make a card for her friend, who is not too girly and likes bright colours and no animals. So this is what I came up with:

(I have forgotten where I cased this from so if you know please message me and I'll put in a link)

I must admit, I thought it looked maybe a little too boyish, but going on what I'd been told it should have been ok - (Insert any annoying "your wrong" sound here :) My sister didn't like it.

So after talking to her again, she now wants a card which is blue and apparently her friend loves owls. 
I love my sister, but must admit I was slightly annoyed. So I went back to the drawing board and created one she loved.

I am going to be cruel and leave you hanging with the one she did like. So pop back tomorrow and I'll show it to you :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my little corner of blog land! I love reading your comments and greatly appreciate them :)
Have a great day!