Tuesday, October 28, 2014

TSOT #191- Motley Monsters Part 1

Hello! It's time for another sketch over at Try Stampin' On Tuesday. This twist for this week is to also use black, yellow and orange.

Now those of you that have been following me for a while now, would know that these colours are NOT my go-to colours. But I was going through my patterned paper and found this lolly paper and it went from there.



I did realise when I looked at the sketch again, I completely blanked on the 5th element - whoops ;) Anyway, I was happy with the end result. 

This weeks sketch:

I would love it if you popped back over the next week, as I'm doing a series on Motley Monster paper. In Australia, halloween isn't that big, so I wanted to show you other occasions you could use for Motley Monster designer paper. If you dont want to miss out, sign up for direct emails every time I post so you wont miss out.

Thanks for looking :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my little corner of blog land! I love reading your comments and greatly appreciate them :)
Have a great day!