Monday, December 26, 2011

Baby Card

Just thought I'd pop in and share a card that I made last month. My Mum asked me to make a card for a friend who had just a baby boy. She wanted greens and yellow and left the rest up to me. Here's what I came up with:


I went for a more contemporary feel and used old olive as the base, certainly celery and so saffron. I was really happy with the end result, and think the little boat is so cute! I think I'll have to make a few more of these for my own stash.

I hope every one had a great Christmas. I'm going on a little break from blogging, but will be back in the new year with some exciting news! Until then have a great New years!
Thanks for stopping by :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my little corner of blog land! I love reading your comments and greatly appreciate them :)
Have a great day!