Sunday, December 4, 2011

JAI 96 - Jut Add Tania!

I'm pretty stoked that I've found time to once again join in on this weeks Just Add Ink challenge. And what a great one it is... Just add Tania Gould. I have been following Tania's blog for a while and I think all her creations are stunning. I knew I had seen a few of her cards show casing the beautiful "Elements of style" stamp set so headed straight there.



You can find the card which inspired me here. I did change a few things, but kept the overall feel very much the same. I used old olive as my base and very vanilla for my stamped panel. I used crumb cake stamped off a few times for my background stamping and coloured my flowers in rose red and so saffron  with my blender pen. The 'happy birthday' is from "vintage labels" and stamped in soft suede. I'm pretty sure my card is smaller than Tania's as I didn't have as much room for a sentiment. I distressed my edges with my scissors and added some cream twine. I was also inspired to make the inside pretty, as I never seem to normally and I think it completes the look.
So after all of that I hope you can pop past Just Add Ink and join in and thanks to Tania for all the beautiful inspiration!
Thanks for looking

9 comments:

  1. This is so pretty Sarah! The only difference I can see is that I didn't bring my flower branch as far as you, that's why I had more room for sentiment....excellent job! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah this is a lovely CASE of Tania. She certainly is the Queen of the Elements set. Love your colouring and distressing. Beautiful card and thanks so much for joining us at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very very pretty. I love these cards and the vintage look. Chantell

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really beautiful, Sarah. Gorgeous CASE of Tania's card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a beautiful CASE of Tania's card and I like how you have also decorated the inside. Thanks for playing at JAI this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sarah, this is a brillant CASE of Tania's lovely card. The inside looks fantastic also. Thanks for taking the time to play along with us at JAI this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A great card choice for casing Sarah and you have done it beautifully. Thanks for playing along at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your card Sarah, and the colour combo is so pretty! Thanks for joining us this week at Just Add Ink :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my little corner of blog land! I love reading your comments and greatly appreciate them :)
Have a great day!