Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Presents for my Family

Hi all! I hope your ready for Christmas!! I have been busy, so I'm going to have a bit to share with you before Christmas :) Last night I was up till late baking biscuits for my family and this morning I packaged them up. Here's what they look like:


I was pretty happy with how they turned out. The mug's are two different sizes and are from Big W. The sentiment is from "stamped for Christmas" by Annabelle stamps. A strip of Jolly Holiday DSP from Stampin up, a flower made from the Boho blossom punch and some bling to finish it off. I hope the recipients are happy with them as well! I'll be back soon to share some other projects that I've been working on. Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my little corner of blog land! I love reading your comments and greatly appreciate them :)
Have a great day!