Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Thinking of You

Hi! It's great when I find cards which I haven't shared with you yet! I found my inspiration from this card. I didn't have the same stamp set which was used, so I used my 'baroque motifs' and the small flower from 'one of a kind' stamp set. I wanted a bit more colour, so I used old olive and rose red for the flowers which were punched out with the boho blossom punch. A little pearl just adds a little bit of bling :) The sentiment is from 'trendy trees' and is punched out with the oval and popped up on dimensionals. Once again, this is such a simple card, yet stunning and easy to mass produce.


Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my little corner of blog land! I love reading your comments and greatly appreciate them :)
Have a great day!