Friday, October 19, 2012

Festive Friday #41 - Sketch

Good morning! It's time agin for a Festive Friday. This week Nicole has a great sketch for us to use:

 Here's my take on it:


I'm loving marina mist and bashful blue together for Christmas. I pulled out a new set 'Polar Party' which I fell in love with as soon as I saw it, and coloured the cute polar bear. Now here in Australia we're not really known for our 'white' Christmases, but I love how this card has turned out! The snow flakes are from 'Snow Swirled', stamped in white craft ink and white heat embossed. I then used my chevron embossing folder to add texture to the marina mist strip. I used my scallop edge punch border for the bottom of the strip and glimmer paper for a thin border around the image.

My sentiment is from 'Jolly Jingles' wheel. I bought this knowing I wanted to cut it up and use the sentiments separately. I mounted them onto cling mount foam and I was able to cut out every sentiment, with no waste.

This is a great sketch - dress it up or keep it simple - either way we love to see what you create :) So link up your creation to Nicole's blog and get a start on you Christmas cards!

Thanks for looking


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my little corner of blog land! I love reading your comments and greatly appreciate them :)
Have a great day!