Monday, October 1, 2012

Just Us Girls #156 - Numbers

G'day! Today I have a card which I'm putting in for this weeks challenge at Just Us Girls. It's wild card week and the challenge is to use numbers in your creation.

Here's what I came up with:


I cut out a heap of numbers in white and stuck them down in order 1 to 8. I now wish I'd thought ahead, because the second row of 1 to 4 is hidden - oh well :) I cut out a 6 in red polka dot and layered it onto my circles and added some dsp flags. I love how this turned out - simple and effective and I reckon it could be for a boy or girl.

Here's the challenge:

Thanks for looking :)








2 comments:

  1. Love it! I love the white letters on the white background. The pop of color is fabulous! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this!! Very creative with the embossed numbers in the BG. Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls this week :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my little corner of blog land! I love reading your comments and greatly appreciate them :)
Have a great day!