Wednesday, January 30, 2013

TSOT #103

Good morning! Well it time again for another installment of Try Stampin' On Tuesday and it's another great sketch to work with. But before I show you the sketch and my creation, I wanted to say a BIG thank you to every one who leaves me a comment. I love reading what you have to say and your words are always encouraging - so THANK YOU!


Ok, on to the sketch:
 And my creation:


I went with a Christmas card this time round, as I'm trying to make a few at least every month, so I'm not crazy busy at the end of the year. Well thats the plan - hopefully I can carry through with it :)

I used some of my never ending supply of jolly holiday paper, as well as I wish paper from Stampin' Up. The trees are from 'Polar party' stamp set and I just stamped them on white card and quickly coloured with my ink pads and blender pen. I placed a piece of vellum behind the panel and the twine is cream crochet thread. Quite a simple card - but I'm pleased with the end result. 

So now it's your turn. Go past TSOT blog and check out the other design teams creations - amazing! - and then link up your creation. It's great seeing what every one creates and how they are inspired. 

Thanks for looking :)

4 comments:

  1. Perfect interpretation of the sketch! I like polka dots and those little Christmas trees!
    Greetings from The Netherlands (Europe)
    Judith

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this. Your trees are just darling. I really love the DP ou chose for the two sides of the image. I tried making my Christmas cards earl one year but the problem was that by the time Christmas came I didn't like the cards anymore! Weird how that happens--I need to use them right away or I move on and don't like them anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Sarah! This is absolutely beautiful! I ADORE your amazing coloring! Sorry to be MIA last week! Life intervened, lol! :) HUGS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sarah, I love this card. I do understand where you are coming from I'm trying to get on top of my Christmas cards early this year & do some each month. Hopefully it will work. I love this card, all those amazing details are just wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my little corner of blog land! I love reading your comments and greatly appreciate them :)
Have a great day!