Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Bold Little Truck

Hello! Well it's time agin for another Try Stampin' On Tuesday sketch, and they have now hit 100 sketches! It's such an honor to be apart of such an achievement for the team and blog!

Now onto the sketch, I actually struggled with this one and took a while to decide what I wanted to do. So enough said, here's the sketch and what I came up with:



I wanted to use the new to me "I dig you" which is perfect for boy cards! My colours are pulled from my bright collection and I've used pacific point, daffodil delight, real red tangerine tango, old olive and pumpkin pie. I did throw some soft suede in for the tyres - just to mix it up :)
My white background is dry embossed with perfect polka dots and my base is my ever faithful crumb cake. I added some silver pearls and a red button from my stash, with a tiny piece of red thread to finish it off. My truck has been stamped in pumpkin pie and soft suede and stamped onto a piece of same coloured card to give it a bolder looking colour. Then I've fussy cut it out and mounted it onto dimensionals.

Go past the Try Stampin' On Tuesday blog and see what the other designers have come up with -  you wont be disappointed!

Thanks for looking :)


5 comments:

  1. the sentiment is cool (-:
    Very very nice card for young boys - and men (-;!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful bold colors you've used and I adore the little dump truck! Fabulous card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sarah, this is a perfect card for a little boy! I think it's so cute & sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All you SU girls just need to stop showing off all those great stamps! What a great boys card, so bright, colorful and cheery!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great job you did with all those patterns. Such a fun card. Love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my little corner of blog land! I love reading your comments and greatly appreciate them :)
Have a great day!