Friday, June 7, 2013

Oh Boy

Hi there! Just passing to share a few baby cards that I made. These two are both for the little guys.


The elephant on this card, is a sticker from Kaisercraft. I have stuck this onto scrap card, fussy cut it out and mounted with dimensionals. I used the chevron embossing folder from SU to add texture to the background. I LOVE how modern this card feels and one that I will make again.


This card is a bit more traditional to me. I used some blue card from my scraps and the giraffe is a chipboard cut out. I have also used the chevron embossing folder here too, as I love chevrons at the moment!

So which one is your favourite? I'll be back later to share two baby girl cards I made.

Thanks for looking


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my little corner of blog land! I love reading your comments and greatly appreciate them :)
Have a great day!