Tuesday, June 11, 2013

TSOT #122 - Happy Dirtday!

Hi all! It's time again for another sketch over at Try Stampin' On Tuesday and I reckon this one will get you thinking!!


Here's my creation:

I'm trying to use up paper in my stash and this is from My Minds Eye, Boy crazy range. This cards took forever to create as nothing was working - ever happen to you? I think looking at it now, I'm pretty happy with it.

Now over to you, it's great seeing your creations and I'd love to see your take on this sketch! Go here to check out all the other amazing creations from the design team.

Any questions just ask and thanks for looking

1 comment:

  1. I agree with the forever part! What should be a 5 minute card sometimes takes 5 hours! Love the little truck. Great child's card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my little corner of blog land! I love reading your comments and greatly appreciate them :)
Have a great day!