Tuesday, July 23, 2013

TSOT #128

Hello! It's time again for another Try Stampin' On Tuesday sketch. It's a great sketch, but surprisingly I struggled with this one. Any way here is my offering for this weeks sketch:


And the sketch:


I used pink pirouette, rose red and melon mambo, with a touch of certainly celery for my colours. I stamped the flowers in black stazon and the sentiment is from teeny tiny sentiments.

Now over to you, it's fantastic seeing what you create and if you need more inspiration, go here to check out the other design teams amazing creations.

Thanks for looking

2 comments:

  1. Glad you told me what the colour combo was. At first glance I thought great use of a paint chip card. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love your card! I saw this for one of the DT samples on Try Stampin' On Tuesdays. I love the tri-colored background for the flower and the jewels on the butterflies. Would you mind emailing me and letting me know how you created the tri color background? Did you piece it together and then stamp? I've got to try this. Pinning this to my SU board. Smiles & Hugs! :) Janis
    CraftyJanis at live dot com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my little corner of blog land! I love reading your comments and greatly appreciate them :)
Have a great day!