Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Sunny Challenges - SC 007/11

Hi! I found this cute challenge site a while ago now, and finally had a chance to enter a card. The challenge this week at Sunny Challenges & Creations was to use the sketch and the only stamping on the card is the sentiment. This did stump me at first, but then I've been meaning to try the pin wheels, so I grabbed some bright DSP and this is what I came up with.




I was happy with how this card turned out - I wanted something bright and fun. I used perfect plum, rose red and daffodil delight for my pin wheels and old olive to tie everything together. The sentiment is from pendant park. I used a small old olive brad to secure my pin wheels and I also punched out a small circle from the owl builder in old olive DSP to give it a nice center. The old olive ribbon is a retired ribbon that I had tucked away in my stash.
Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

  1. I love what you came up with! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah, this is absolutely gorgeous. Love the colours and the pinwheels are so cute. Thanks for playing along at Sunny Challenges and Creations this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah, this is beautiful - I love it - so bright and cheery!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is GORGEOUS, Sarah! What a fabulous take on the sketch - very creative.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my little corner of blog land! I love reading your comments and greatly appreciate them :)
Have a great day!