Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge 133

Hi! I'm pretty impressed with myself - I have actually been able to create! It's been nice to play along with a few challenges this week, I finally feel like my mojo is slowly coming back.

I always love the sketches that Karen has for us at Sweet Sunday each week and I thought I'd give this weeks a go.


Heres my take on it:

The paper is from a stack called "The Green Stack". I picked it up at Big W and it's great for guy cards. The dinosaur stamp's were a free set I got from a magazine. I've stamped the images onto watercolour paper and water coloured them just using my ink pads and water brush - nothing remotely fancy :) The birthday greeting is from Stampin Ups "Hedgehog Happiness". Once again I'm pretty happy with how this one turned out.

Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

  1. How adorable are those little dinos??!! LOVE this! Such a fun and happy little card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my little corner of blog land! I love reading your comments and greatly appreciate them :)
Have a great day!