Saturday, January 11, 2014

Wedding Card #3

Good morning! This is card number 3 in my wedding card installments.


This card is super quick and easy to whip up if your in a hurry. I have embossed the very vanilla panel with the now retired elegant bouquet EB folder (but any EB folder will work) and layered it onto a crumb cake base, stamped the greeting in crumb cake from Well Scripted stamp set (also retired but one I'm holding onto) and placed some butterflies and pearls to finish off. This is a card I have duplicated for many different occasions and its so easy and simple to make!

Any questions just ask and as always I really appreciate you taking the time to check out my creations :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my little corner of blog land! I love reading your comments and greatly appreciate them :)
Have a great day!