Monday, January 13, 2014

Wedding Cards #5

Ok, this is my final card for my wedding card installment and this one has to be my all time favorite.


I have used very vanilla and crumb cake as my colours and the background was created by inking up by vintage wallpaper EB folder and then embossing. I created the wreath using the branch from the bird builder punch and the birds have been sponged and layered onto the card with dimensionals. The sentiment is from Teeny Tiny sentiment set and I finished the wreath off with a pearl. I have used this design a few times before on a Christmas card and Money Holder and I still find it a winner :)

I hope over these past few days you have found some inspiration for those special occasions cards. If you used any of these ideas, I'd love to see them. Either leave me a comment with a link or email a pic - I love seeing how my creations can inspire others :)

As always any question just ask and thanks for looking


4 comments:

  1. Hi,

    Wow such a lovely wedding card. I never had seen this before. I just say one thing your card's designs look awesome. I precisely love this wedding card's design. Wedding is one of the very scared ceremonies of everyone’s life. Muslim Wedding Invitations plays a very significant role in Muslim wedding. Thanks for sharing with us such a lovely post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow, just realised this comment was here! Thanks Deb glad you liked it 😀

      Delete
  2. Hey!! loved the wedding cards design this is soo coool!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my little corner of blog land! I love reading your comments and greatly appreciate them :)
Have a great day!