Thursday, January 9, 2014

Wedding Cards #1

Good morning! Well as part of my new years resolution, I want to blog on a more regular basis, which  in theory should make me create on a more regular basis (hopefully my theory works :)

Anyway, I haven't created anything this year (I'm preparing for a Little Mermaid/Ariel party for my DD) but I do have quite a few pics in my 'to blog' folder. They are however before I became a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, so there is some non SU! items used.
I made quite a few wedding cards at the beginning of last year and I'll share them over a few days.

First up is one I was inspired by one I saw on a blog which is no longer available, here is my interpretation:


I love the modern feel and clean lines of this design and it could be as a wedding, engagement or anniversary card. I love using the bird builder punch in this way and the hearts come from the owl builder punch. I also used vellum over a piece of grey card to give it a softer look.

Any questions just ask and as always I really appreciate you taking the time to check out my creations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my little corner of blog land! I love reading your comments and greatly appreciate them :)
Have a great day!