Sunday, January 19, 2014

Just for You

Good morning! So far so good, eh? If you follow me you will know that I'm trying to blog more this year and so far I'm not going too badly :)

Today I have a card that I created for a closed challenge site.


I love grey and white for a modern colour combo and love how the rose red flower just adds that extra bit of 'pop' and the leaves are from the bird builder punch. One tip I will give you is look at you punches, see if there are different shapes or uses you can see. You will get many more miles if you play around with your punches to create different shapes and sizes.

Any ways, as always thanks for looking :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my little corner of blog land! I love reading your comments and greatly appreciate them :)
Have a great day!