Thursday, April 19, 2012

Birthday!

Back again, this time with a card I made for my DD's friend who was turning 5.


This is another card which I loved for the simplicity. I made all my 'm's' by layering the card with adhesive sheet, then ran it through my big shot and cut it with the timeless type alphabet. This made sticking them so much easier and no messy glue any where! I used card from my stash and you can use your scraps for something like this! I then ran the whole white panel (with the 'm's' stuck down) through my big shot again with the square lattice embossing folder to get an embedded embossed look - TOO EASY!

Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my little corner of blog land! I love reading your comments and greatly appreciate them :)
Have a great day!