Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Bright Birthday!

Hi All! I recently posted that I came runner up in a competition that Australian Simply Cards magazine was running. Well I won a prize as well and this stamp set was included. So I just had to have a play and all I could see was bright, kids colours!


I used the DSP 'Big top' which is defiantly stepping out of my comfort zone, but I do love the result. My colours are tempting turquoise, real red, daffodil delight and old olive. The red mat for the sentiment is made from the decorative label punch. 
It's a pretty clean card, but I like the end result - What do you think ? :)
Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my little corner of blog land! I love reading your comments and greatly appreciate them :)
Have a great day!