Friday, June 22, 2012

Festive Friday #24 - Fabric

Good morning! Today I'm filling in for this weeks Festive Friday. The challenge is to use fabric in your Christmas creation. I decided to go non-traditional colours and used cherry cobbler, basic black and very vanilla.


I used the fabric from the timeless portrait to create my butterfly (I used an adhesive sheet to stick the fabric to my card) Then I added a cherry cobbler butterfly cut from the beautiful wings embosslit. I pulled out my new framelits dies-how awesome are these?! to create a mat for the butterfly sit on. Then I embossed the very vanilla panel with the perfect polka dot EB folder and tied some cherry cobbler seam binding. I added my sentiment from curly cute and stamped it in staz on, as I find it gives a better 'black' finish.

So now over to you, go past Nicole's blog and see the other great creations from the other design team members and why not join in?

Thanks for looking

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my little corner of blog land! I love reading your comments and greatly appreciate them :)
Have a great day!