Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Elegant Three

Hello! I'm popping by to show you a few cards I made a while ago. They are quite a collaboration of different companies products. For all of them, the base and lacy circle are elegant eggplant, the dsp is bella bleu, the leaves are in old olive and punched out with the bird punch and the flowers are punched out with the boho blossom punch all Stampin up. The gold and white shimmer card is from Cristina Re, the cream card is from Artee, the pearls are from Kaiser Craft and the butterfly is from Martha Stewart. The lacy circle is from nestabilities.

The sentiment is from Stampin Up's 'On your Birthday' 

 The sentiment is from Verve stamps plain jane collection

This sentiment is also from Verve stamps plain jane collection

I was definitely on a roll when I made these, and I quite like them all :)

Thanks for looking 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my little corner of blog land! I love reading your comments and greatly appreciate them :)
Have a great day!