Friday, June 15, 2012

Festive Friday #23 - Inspiration Photo

Hello! It's time again for another Festive Friday. Nicole has given us a photo to inspire us:



Here's my take on the photo:


I loved the garland around the mirror and I tried to stay true to the layout of the photo. I also picked up some colour from the red on the packaging. The garland was made by using my owl punch to create the different sized circles of glimmer paper, I then stuck them onto some crochet twine. The 'merry' is done by using my 'timeless type alphabet' in basic grey, the presents are made from 3.5 cm squares of glimmer paper, then layered with 1 1/4 square punch in bashful blue dsp and popped up on dimensionals. I used cherry cobbler for the pop of colour. To create the 'bows' I punched out a heart with my owl punch, then punched it again with the heart to heart punch. I stuck them all together and finished them off with a rhinestone.

Feeling inspired? Swing by Nicole's blog and check out the other amazing creations by the design team and join in on the fun.

Thanks for looking

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my little corner of blog land! I love reading your comments and greatly appreciate them :)
Have a great day!