Friday, June 29, 2012

Festive Friday #25 - Sketch Challenge

Well it's time again for another Festive Friday. Nicole has given us a sketch to work with this week.


Here's my take on it:

I went clean and simple for this one and a non-traditional colour palette. I used elegant eggplant, old olive and whisper white. The background panel is embossed with the perfect polka dots EB folder, I then added a strip of old olive dsp. I used the pine tree from 'trendy trees' which was stamped in old olive and crumb cake. The sentiment is from 'best yet' and also stamped in old olive. I then punched the trees out with my 1 1/4" circle punch and matted them onto a 1 3/8" circle of silver glimmer paper. The sentiment is also punched out with the 1 1/4" circle punch and was layered on to a scallop circle. I love this card and it would be an easy one to mass produce. 

To join in, go past Nicole's blog and link your creation by clicking on to the little frog and while your there check out the other great creations from the design team.

Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my little corner of blog land! I love reading your comments and greatly appreciate them :)
Have a great day!